Submission of abstracts
The upload of abstracts and full papers, will be made by the application EasyChair (remember that the abstract can not bear the name or anything that relates the work with the author or the entity to which it belongs, etc.) The reason is to comply The WoS standards. In addition the works will be reviewed in pairs. The upload of abstracts is not restrictive; each author can submit more than one paper.
EasyChair is a conference management system that is flexible, easy to use, and has many features to make it suitable for various conference models. It is currently probably the most commonly used conference management system.
In order to successfully register, two steps must be taken:
- Pay in of the registration fee
- Send the form found on this page
Pay in of the fee
The prices of the inscription are *:
- From 1 December 2016 to 30 April 2017: € 150
- From 1 May to 30 June 2017: € 200
- From July 1, 2017: € 250
- For speakers who participate by videoconference: € 50
- For speakers by videoconference residing in Cuba: 50 Cuban Pesos **
* Food will be included
** The conversion to Euros
The pay in of the fee is made in the following bank account:
IBAN: ES48 0049 4870 8529 1609 2739
Important information to include:
- Concept: 20DPOECO03 VII Congreso Internacional Estudios Portuarios y Logística
- Last name and first name
- Inscription date
- Amount of the inscription***
***Depending on the amount to be paid at the time of payment, the amounts indicated above
Fill in the following form, enclosing the proof of payment of the registration at the end of it.